This page describes how the website manages the processing of the personal data of users who visit it. This information is provided pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003, called the “Personal data protection code”, to all those who interact with the web services of “32 Via dei Birrai Srl”. These services are accessible electronically from the address www.32viadeibirrai.com which corresponds to the home page of the official website. The information provided is also based on the guidelines contained in Recommendation no. 2/2001 which was adopted on 17th May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under Article 29 of European directive 95/46/EC, in order to establish certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, especially with regard to the procedures, timing and contents of the information data controllers must provide users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
After consulting this website, data regarding identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller is “32 Via dei Birrai Srl”, with registered office and production headquarters in Via Cal Lusent 41, 31040 Pederobba (TV), Italy.
In accordance with the provisions of Section 13, paragraph 1 – letter f of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the procedures for easily accessing the updated list of the data processors shall be specified.” In compliance with the aforesaid law, an up-dated list of the data processors is available. Please send an email to email@example.com or a fax to +39 0423 64691 to obtain this list.
Premises where the data are processed
The data collected in connection with the web services of this website are processed at the above-mentioned head office of the Data Controller and are handled exclusively by data processing staff or persons who have been specially appointed to carry out periodic maintenance operations. No data arising from the web service shall be communicated or disclosed. The personal data provided by users forwarding requests for information are used for the sole purpose of performing the requested service or work and are not communicated to third parties. The personal data provided by users forwarding requests for information (brochures, catalogues, quotations etc.) are used for the sole purpose of performing the requested service or work and are not communicated to third parties.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures for operating this website acquire personal data as part of their routine operation and transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and Internet protocol IP, type of browser and the operating system the computer used to access the site, the date, time and length of visit, the pages visited and, if the visitor entered the site through a search engine, the name of that search engine).
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but, due to its very nature, it might allow user identification after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers adopted by users connecting to this website, the URI addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, returned file size, the numerical code identifying server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct operation. They are deleted immediately after processing. Data which are collected automatically may be used by “32 Via dei Birrai Srl” to establish liability in the case of hypothetical IT crimes which could damage the site, to obtain statistical information and to improve navigation and website content. As things stand at the moment, no data regarding web contacts are stored for more than seven days, except when data are used to establish liability.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Optional, explicit and voluntary submitting of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is needed to reply to any enquires, as well as such personal data as may be contained in the message. We would like to specify that the personal and/or corporate data provided on the forms on the website www.32viadeibirrai.it are protected by “32 Via dei Birrai Srl” and used to reply to user enquiries, provide the information requested or to contact the user regarding the services supplied or for any promotions and/or offers.
Optional provision of data
Except for the information regarding navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data indicated on the information request forms to “32 Via dei Birrai Srl”. Personal data must be supplied and consent for them to be processed given in order to take advantage of the services offered. Failure to give consent or the subsequent retraction of this consent shall result in the request being deleted and the website services being cancelled.
Personal data are processed by automated systems for the time strictly needed to satisfy the purpose they were collected for. Special security measures are in place to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully or inappropriately, or accessed without authorisation. In order to provide a complete service, we would like to inform you that the website contains links to other sites which are managed by other parties. Under no circumstances shall 32 Via dei Birrai Srl be held liable for errors, contents, cookies, publication of immoral and unlawful content, advertising, banners or files which do not conform to current legislation in force or for the respect of the Privacy Law by sites that are referred to but not managed by us.
Cookies are small text files (just a few bytes) exchanged between a website and your browser and are normally used by the website manager to store the information needed to enhance navigation of the site.
Can I disable or modify them?
The leading and most widely used browsers accept all cookies by default. You can change this option using the functions on your browser, by either disabling the function entirely or at least by requiring that explicit consent be requested for each cookie as it is received.
Are cookies used on this site?
On the “32 Via dei Birrai Srl” website, cookies are associated with your computer and do not identify the end user; however, some cookies which are temporarily stored until the end of your browsing session can be associated with your user details, if you are a registered user of the site. Cookies are used to facilitate, customise and speed up your browsing experience on our website (for example, by keeping your shopping “cart” in the e-commerce area up to date), to control access to services you are registered to and to compile anonymous statistics about how the site is accessed. If you decide to disable these cookies, you will lose most of the customisation features and some services may no longer be usable.
Analysis of browsing habits
- Your browsing habits are used by Google Analytics in an aggregate and totally anonymous manner.
- Your habits may be rendered “non-monitored” by deleting the cookies through your browser settings.
The personal data provided may be disclosed to:
- Associated or controlled companies belonging to the Group;
- Public organisations in compliance with laws, regulations and EU provisions;
- Subjects living abroad subject to agreement of the user and within the limits of sections 42 and 43 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196.
Data subject rights
Data subjects have the right at any time to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them and to be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003). This aforesaid section also entitles the data subject to request the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, as well as to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller using the details above.
With regards to the aforesaid processing, users may exercise their rights in accordance with Section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is published in full below:
- The data subject is entitled to request confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if they have not been registered, and to be notified of their contents in an intelligible form.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain details of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied when processing the data with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller, the data processors and the representative appointed pursuant to section 5, paragraph 2;
- the people or categories of people to whom the data may be disclosed or made available to in their capacity as the appointed representative in Italy, the data processors or their representatives.
- The data subject is also entitled to:
- update, correct or, where interested, complete the data;
- delete them, demand they be made anonymous or that data held in violation of law be blocked, including data which need not necessarily be kept for the purpose for which they have been collected or later treated;
- request certification that the parties whom the data have been disclosed or made available to, have been informed of the actions and contents of points a) and b), unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject is also entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of his/her data on legitimate grounds, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- to the processing of his/her personal data when collected to send advertising material or for direct selling, market research or sales purposes.